THE ULTIMATETRAVEL CHECKLIST
Author :Dyuti Jain
Who doesn’t love to travel? There is a traveller in each one of us! Whether it is your first trip or you’re a globetrotter, it is always better to have a checklist of things ready that you may want to take along.
Travelling requires not only mental but the right amount of physical preparations as well. So, here we have a list of 10 important things for you to pen down thatwould help you pack your bag while travelling to Rishikesh…
- Rucksack/ Bag pack– One of the first things you’ll need for effortlessly carrying your stuff. Needless to say, travel light which is the thumb-rule of travelling.
- Wallet – Keep enough cash but don’t forget your credit/ debit cards.
- Clothes& Footwear – Google the temperature before you pack your bags. Keep minimum luggage and only what is required.Make sure you carry comfortable shoes or floaters.
- Toiletries – Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, sunscreen lotion etc.
- Tool kit – Pocket sized Swiss tools are quite handy and can be of much use.
- First aid kit – Personal/ general medicines, mosquito repellents, band aids etc. for emergency purpose.
- Gadgets & Accessories –Don’t forget your camera, mobile phone, earplugs, portable charger or power bank. They are a must!
- Sunglasses& Spectacles (if you wear any)
9. Quick meals & Quenchers – Pack some energy bars, dry fruits, biscuits,chocolates, water bottle, energy drinks etc. for your hunger needs.
10. Torch or Flashlights– What a bright idea! But, keep some extra batteries too!
So now that you’re ready with your checklist, go plan your trip with wildling travels and check out our amazing packages and offers!